Applications for the Oregon Fellows Program are due February 21!
Considering a summer internship? We are recruiting exceptional students from universities around the country for unique, paid fellowships to be offered during summer 2011. Candidates for the 2011 Oregon Fellows program must be full-time graduate students. The program is open to any discipline that gives the Oregon Fellow an ability to be a versatile contributor to their sponsoring agency. Our target recruits typically come out of public policy, public administration, business administration, systems science, computer science, organizational change & development, industrial engineering, and program-oriented specialties in public safety, health & human services, transportation, economic development, city management, and natural resource management.
- 10-week, full-time summer fellowship
- $5,000 stipend
- Placements with state and local agencies, and not for profits
- Assignments mostly in Oregon; some in Washington and California
- Oregon summers and scenery sure beat the heat of D.C.!
- Includes 3-day “boot camp” in June
- Applications due Monday, February 21, 2011 – please e-mail to George K. Beard (email@example.com)
- Details online at: www.pdx.edu/eli/fellowships